Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya RA Quotes and Poetry

0

 Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya RA Quotes and Poetry

Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya RA Quotes and Poetry
Shrine of Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya - Image Courtesy @P. L. Tandon  - Flicker


Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya was a 14th-century Sufi saint and poet from India, known for his teachings on love, humility, and devotion to God. Here are some quotes and poetry by Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya:

Quotes of Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya

1. "The true path to God is the path of love, for God is love and love is the essence of all religions."


2. "The heart is the throne of God, and when it is filled with love, it becomes a dwelling place of the divine."


3. "The only true wealth is the wealth of the heart, for it is through the heart that we attain the riches of the spirit."


4. "Do not seek to accumulate worldly possessions, but seek to accumulate good deeds and acts of kindness."


5. "True humility is the realization that all blessings come from God, and that we are nothing without His grace."


6. "The path to God is not a journey to a far-off land, but a journey to the depths of the heart."


7. "The essence of the Sufi path is the remembrance of God, for through remembrance we attain the highest state of consciousness."


8. "The way to God is through service to humanity, for in serving others we serve God."


9. "The greatest gift we can give to God is a pure and sincere heart, for it is through the heart that we attain His divine presence."


10. "The true measure of a person's worth is not in what they possess, but in how much they give of themselves to others."


Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya's poetry:


"I am the slave of the One who created me,

And I am content to be His humble servant.

In His love, I find peace and joy,

And in His remembrance, I find solace.


The path to God is the path of love,

And in love, I find my way.

Let my heart be filled with love,

For in love, I find the divine.


In the garden of my heart, I plant the seeds of love,

And the flowers of devotion bloom.

Let my heart be a sanctuary of love,

For in that sanctuary, I find God."

Tags

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)